We offer customized programs and facilitated learning solutions for your company. We have found that managers and employees are seeking more meaning and fulfillment at work. We want to partner with you to determine the right solution for your needs and help you achieve the outcomes you desire that include a fully engaged and productive workforce.
Here is a sample of some of the programs we can bring to your organization.
A Development Day for All Employees
Know Yourself. Own Your Story – Development for the 21st Century
We can deliver a program that is designed to give employees the knowledge and confidence to take personal responsibility and own their own professional development and career path. In this workshop, participants:
· Understand the new landscape of work and how to navigate it in the future
· Understand your strengths and how they work together to generate your core talents and abilities, integrating them into your career plans short to mid-term
· Discover and articulate your life purpose and use it to guide your personal career journey
· Create a personal action plan to choose relevant development that strengthens personal competitiveness anywhere you work
A Mini-Series of Development Workshops
We will design and facilitate a short series of 2 hour workshops held on site for employees. Topics can include:
· Know Your Strengths – Employees would take the Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment as pre-work. The workshop would focus on owning your strengths, understanding the powerful integration of all five of your tops strengths, and applying your strengths at work.
· Know Your Purpose – Employees participate in an engaging card sort exercise to determine their purpose. They refine and practice articulating their purpose statement. They explore how they can live their purpose at work.
· Make Your Development Plan Meaningful – This can be synchronized with the timing of your development plan cycle. We would discuss how to create a truly impactful development plan and how to talk with your manager about what you want to do.
· Envision Your Future – This fun, visual exercise engages employees in creating a vision board that represents their idea of their future life. This adds to general wellbeing as well as helping to generate idea for developing a career path.
This series builds on the belief that the more individuals know about themselves, the more ready they are to apply themselves at work. This is important in a company that is continuously growing and evolving as you will need to tap into emerging skills and competencies as your business evolves. Each of these sessions can be followed with an hour session with managers on how to follow-up on the outcomes of the workshop to enable employees to apply what they have learned on-the-job.
Community Development Circles
We can facilitate discussion “circles” to build relationships within the company and do this in a way that will promote the transfer of this practice internally. Circles can be used to develop an environment of peer-to-peer coaching or to foster mentoring within the company. Creating continuous free-flowing dialogue fosters engagement and innovation at work.
We also are available to facilitate leadership team meetings, managers’ meetings and all hands meetings.
We welcome the chance to discuss, advance and shape these and other ideas with you and would love the opportunity to do some meaningful work together. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org